Sunday, October 24, 2010

Heading West

I'm not sure how blogging is supposed to work.... is it something that I should be appealing to a lot of people with or is this some sort of therapy? Oh well - I'll be officially re-locating to L.A. on Nov. 14th. I'm very excited about this - hopefully I don't get into too much trouble.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what else to say - that's all the info I have... maybe that's why more women blog then men (in general) - mens blogs are pretty straight forward and to the point, womens blogs have a lot more useless details - however, are much more entertaining to read. I need to find a woman that can take that last paragraph and turn it into a novel.... they can do that you know...

I'll be back with more updates but for now just go to http://www.nickdcomedy.com/ to see more about what's going on... between twitter, facebook, the website, actual PHONECALLS, etc.... it's quite a task making sure all of your social networking bases are covered :P

No comments:

Post a Comment